posted Feb 26, 2015, 9:37 AM by Andy Hayes
updated Feb 26, 2015, 11:28 AM
- Students must not take any notes, scratch papers or any information from their classroom activity to the performance task testing event. Doing so will be considered a test security violation.
- In the ELA Performance Task once a student moves to Part 2 , they will not be able to review or revise items in Part 1.
- Required Additional Materials:
- ELA - Headphones/earphones for all students; Scratch paper should be provided for note taking; physical keyboard
- Mathematics - Graph paper for all students in grades 6,7,8; scratch paper for all students in grades 308; physical keyboard