FAQ & Updates‎ > ‎

Print On Demand

posted Feb 26, 2015, 10:33 AM by Andy Hayes   [ updated Feb 26, 2015, 11:24 AM ]
If you have a student with an IEP or 504 plan that requires print on demand as an accommodation, please notify your counselor so a request form can be completed and submitted to DPI.